Sunday, May 22, 2016

Thank You To The Friend That Prays For Me

First off, thank you. Thank you for being you and for our friendship. I would be so lost without you. You always know what to say to me in every situation and you are always there for me. Much love to you friend.


I could not agree with this more. When I saw someone post this picture on Facebook it really made me think. I thought about my friends and the so exciting but oh so hard times that we are going through. I thought about the battles that I fought that I did not tell my friends about but could definitely use their prayers. I thought about the battles that my friends fought that I found out about after the fact. After seeing this picture, I have kept my friends in my prayers even more so than before. 

It was so comforting to hear my friend tell me that she was praying for me in times of trouble and in times of happiness. Because we always need prayers no matter what we are going through. Even if my friend and I aren't texting or having a conversation we will send each other bible verses that make us think of each other. How lucky am I to have this friendship?! Not only do I get an amazing friend who is always there for me, and I mean ALWAYS, but also one that helps me build my faith. Thank you God for this friendship. 


This post was on twitter the other day. Preach, girl preach!! It really does help to have a friend that reminds you of where your thoughts should be directed to, instead of the negatives. If you don't have a friendship where your friend is always praying for you before you tell them your battles, I suggest you to get one. It is one of the best and healthiest friendships to have. 

Thank you to my friend that always prays for me, you know who you are. I thank God for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment