Saturday, April 9, 2016

Why make a blog?


To those who are wondering what caused me to make a blog this is for you. Recently I have had an urge to create a blog. I think it is because I am constantly reading, saving and re-posting other people’s blogs. The thing that I love most about them are that I really get to see what the other person’s beliefs and values are. Another reason that I have a desire to create a blog is because I have a life motto of helping others. I will save this very important topic for a later (hopefully soon!) post because it is very relative in my life right now. When I post a blog post, I hope it touches someone positively; just like I have been touched positively reading other people’s blogs. Thank you to all of the bloggers that made me want to create my own! I am planning on posting about my life and encouragement for others, because who doesn’t need encouragement all of the time?! I hope that you come back and check out my blog posts later! Have a great weekend everyone!! 

1 comment: