Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This Too Shall Pass


As I sit here, covered in stress and doubts; I believe that God is not putting me through more than I can handle. Thank you God for that! However, it is so hard to let go of our worries and stresses. IT WILL ALL BE OKAY! I know I need to hear this message as much as anyone else. Let go of your worries and stresses that you may have. Whatever you are going through whether it is finals, family problems, health issues or you are in the midst of planning something. Stop stressing and worrying, this too shall pass. You are strong enough. Give all of your worries and stresses to God. When we worry and stress this only makes things worse. God is always there for us, so give everything to him.


You will get through this. Take it one hour at a time, one day at a time, one week at a time and one month at a time. God is always with you even when you feel alone. Trust in God because his plan is so much better than our own. No stress, worry or doubt is too big for God. He will walk through this with you. As the Johnny Diaz song "Breathe" says, " Breathe, just breathe, Come and rest at My feet, And be, just be, Chaos calls but all you really need, Is to just breathe". WOW! This song has been on repeat the last few weeks. When something big comes your way, just breathe and believe that God will get you through it. Just breathe and believe in God. He's got you and your troubles. This too shall pass, just believe. You can do this! 

Stay strong in this stressful time. After this week already being so stressful for me, I needed to hear this message just as much as you. So from a worrier and someone who is going through a stressful time, you got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment